There is one activity that is very popular, especially if you are interested in one special subject, or if its raining, and that is museums. In Paris you can find many museums, and amongst them one of the most famous museums in the world, Louvre. In addition to Louvre you can also find Fashion museums, Military History museum, several museums dealing with the history of Paris and France and many other interesting museums.
We will feature some museums here in our Paris Guide, and hope you will find some museum that sounds interesting as you keep on reading.
Museums in Paris:
- Carnavalet Museum
- Grand Palais
- Musée d’Orsay
- Musée du Luxembourg
- National Museum of Modern Art
Latest news from museums in Paris
- The evolution of Love in the Louvre museum in Lens September 4, 2018
- Eugène Delacroix in the Louvre Museum [Exhibition] April 3, 2018
- The connection between art and politics – Louvre exhibition August 29, 2017
- From Hercules to Darth Vader in the Louvre Museum March 3, 2016
- Pierre Bonnard exhibition March 24, 2015